September 11, 2011

Kisses Update!!

 Kisses' new mommy emailed me to let me know how she has done in in her new home. She is doing GREAT! She has settled in and run around the house like the confident kitty she always was. She met her new doggie friend and fellow kitties. Her family was hoping she would be buds with the doggie since he adores kitties and the others in the home aren't too interested in him. And of course, she didn't disappoint! She immediately ran up to him and played with his tail =) I knew she would make some family so happy. i am eager to hear more about how she does as she grows. You're such a dazzling little girl Kisses!! I love you!

2 squeels:

KatBoxJanitor said...

Lovely Kisses - I knew she would make her transition smoothly! After her start in life EVERYthing is seems easy!

Thanks to her family for the quick update.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

yea!! Sounds like she found her perfect home!

Post a Comment

 

Kitten In My Pocket © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner