July 24, 2011

Breakfast At Kisses'

 This morning I awoke to a screaming Kisses' demanding breakfast. I whipped up her normal A/D (high-calorie canned food) and KMR (Kitten Milk Replacement). She has been resistant to be anything but babied, so she's been bottle feeding. She usually sees that bottle and goes to town immediately. She will down half a bottle til' the bottle is collapsing from her not letting an ounce of air in. This morning she suckled for a bit and then insisted on chewing on the bottle. So I thought, Ok...you wanna be a big girl?


Try this...


But what's this momma? It smells familiar..hmm...


I'll give it a try!


My baby Kisses actually lapped up some 'porridge' this morning! I can't believe it! She only did it a few times and is still wanting to be a spoiled little baby with the bottle, but it's a step!!

GO KISSES GO!!

4 squeels:

pendie said...

What a good little baby!

KatBoxJanitor said...

Hooray for sweet Kisses!

Anonymous said...

kisses is such a sweet little girl

Anonymous said...

Such a big (little) girl! Next thing we know you'll be standing in that food bowl eating it all up!

Post a Comment

 

Kitten In My Pocket © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner